Terms & Conditions
Please read these general conditions of use carefully before using our website. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Jersey Customs. By using our website, the user (“you”) confirms that you accept these general conditions of use and that you agree to comply with them. If you don’t agree to these general conditions of use, then we won’t be able to render our services to you. By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service”, you accept the Terms and Conditions of Sale and Policy that set out the terms on which we provide goods and services through the website and/or through the hyperlink if or when provided. These Terms & Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Updating Terms and Conditions:
Jersey Customs reserves the right to amend these general conditions of use at any time by posting the amended terms on this website. All amended conditions will automatically take effect immediately on posting.
Modifications to the content and product offerings on the website:
We reserve the right to make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue any aspects of the website or the content or the products, or prices, or services available through the website without prior notice. However, any such amendment or withdrawal will not affect orders already placed prior to the change. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes will account on your acceptance of those changes
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. The customer is responsible for providing us their most up to date contact information,(i.e., shipping/billing address, phone number, and email address). You agree to promptly notify us of this change, by email or by contacting our customer care representatives, so that we can successfully process your order without any issues or delay.
Jersey Customs has the fastest turnaround time in the market.
- Customer’s responsibility to confirm/approve the Order Detail via email (NO EXCEPTION) Estimated delivery date will be quoted on the Order Detail, but if an issue arises with UPS, USPS, FedEx or DHL (United States Postal Service) that is beyond Jersey Customs' control, and in turn affects the shipment of your order and does not allow the shipment to arrive at the estimated delivery date, Jersey Customs is NOT responsible for any delay from the shipping companies. All orders and any changes to the Order Detail requested by the customer must be submitted to Jersey Customs via email. Jersey Customs will respond to your correspondence within 24 hours. We are not responsible if your order(s) are delayed because we are unable to reach the customers for the following reasons such as voicemail is full or not set up and customer not replying back to our emails within 24 hours or less. Standard processing time is 3-4 weeks from when full payment is received and your design and ORDER DETAIL is approved.
- For our Standard Processing, we recommend full payment, and we have the option for customer to pay at least half of the total balance to allow Jersey Customs to start production of your order(s) and we require the remaining balance be paid in full before shipment of your order(s) be processed. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Accepted form of payments:
Jersey Customs will gladly accept any form of payments listed below. Our customer service support is available Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM, (EST) to take your payment or online payment is also available by accessing the payment option that Jersey Customs has conveniently included on the invoice
- Credit Card/Debit Card– via online using the payment options located on the invoice
- PayPal – Customer must email us their PayPal email account information so we can send the money request for the customer’s invoice.
- Money order
PO (Purchase Orders) – In order to process the order, all purchase orders must include the following information and must follow directions below:
- Contact name, phone number and email (in case we have any questions)
- Accounts payable name, phone number and email (we send out your invoice by email, so a valid email address is required to process your order)
- A Purchase Order Number
- Billing and Shipping Address
- Clearly stated item name, unit cost, and quantity needed If you are located in the state of New Jersey, kindly attach your tax exempt number
- If you need our W9 form please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Purchase Orders must be signed by an authorized school official
- Merchandise must be shipped to the school address only
- When you have your purchase order ready you may email to email@example.com. This is perhaps the best option as your orders will be processed at a priority.
- WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT 1 PURCHASE ORDER AT A TIME PER SCHOOL. WE CAN’T PROCESS A NEW PO UNTIL THE FIRST PO HAS BEEN PAID
We accept official Purchase Orders from the accredited public organizations below:
- Universities and Colleges
- High Schools
- Junior High Schools
- Middle Schools
- Elementary Schools
Purchase orders from the following types of groups WILL NOT be accepted:
- Private Schools and Academies
- Public Charter Schools and Academies
- Cheer and/or dance studios
- Pop Warner leagues
- Pee Wee leagues
- Private companies
Check – By opting to pay by check you are aware that we cannot start the production of your order until the check has been cleared into our bank account. It can take up to 10 business days for any bank institutions to clear or process the check:
For quick shipment, please pay with credit/debit card. If your order is paid with a personal check, cashier’s check or official bank check it will be held until cleared by our bank. This can take up to 10 business days.
Please note that this policy also applies to final payments made for uniforms and custom made accessories. Even if the merchandise is ready to be shipped, if final payment is made with a personal check, cashier’s check or official bank check the completed order may be held up to 10 business days, to ensure that the check has cleared. We strongly urge you to make a final payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal account (not using Echeck) to avoid a delay in receiving your goods. A returned check on an order will cause the entire order to be pulled from production and placed on hold until payment is resolved.
Credit/Debit Card Disclosure:
Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks and we also do not keep your credit card information on file. In an event the transaction(s) is declined, it might reflect the amount as a pended transaction, but please refer to your banking company because the funds was not successfully transferred to our account and we have no access in collecting the funds when the transaction has been declined. The time it takes for your funds to be returned to your account will vary and depend on your bank company and Jersey Customs will not be held responsible for any bank issues related to transactions being declined. Until full payment is received, we will not be able to ship your order and if this affects the delivery date of your order, Jersey Customs will not be held responsible for not meeting the expected delivery date that was agreed upon by both parties.
Sales Tax Information:
At present, you are only responsible for sales tax if your order is being shipped to the state of New Jersey. The current NJ tax rate of 6.625% will be added to the invoice if applicable
Order Detail and Graphic Design Approval
Once we receive the payment from the customer, Jersey Customs will send an Order Detail by using the customer’s roster as reference via email, itemizing in detail the player information (sizes, player names and numbers), quantity, estimated delivery date, shipping address, invoice number, and the final mock-up of the design that is approved by the customer. It is imperative that the Order Detail is reviewed carefully because this our agreement and we will ONLY make your uniforms based on the description of the order detail. Jersey Customs will not be held responsible for wrong sizes, wrong player information in terms misspelled names and wrong player numbers once the Order Detail has been confirmed and approved by the customer.
Customer is held solely responsible for any text, logo, emblem, uploaded the graphic, custom designs and images that are submitted to our email or on our website at JerseyCustoms.net, including but are not limited to all trademark and copyright regulations. Jersey Customs will not be liable for any trademark or copyright issues that might occur due to customer’s use of selected designs and or content on dye sublimation uniforms or any products
Dye Sublimations Disclosure
Our dye sublimated uniforms are Jersey Customs' most popular product thus far and we strive to perfect our techniques to better improve the quality and overall look of our product. We do our best to match the dye colors on all our garments, however slight shading differences might and can occur, due to the ink and fabric variations from our suppliers, and unfortunately are beyond our control. Therefore we cannot 100% guarantee any color match with our dye sublimated uniforms and Jersey Customs will not be held responsible for any shading or color differences that are beyond our control
We offer free shipping for all orders minimums of 10 per order. Any orders is less than 10 will be charged $20 for shipping fee.
To maintain the appearance and quality of your Jersey Customs' uniforms and to maximize the life and minimize the wear and tear, we recommend that you follow the cleaning and storing instructions below:
- HAND WASH (recommended on tackle twill uniform) GENTLE CYCLE (recommended on dye sublimated uniforms AND RINSE ALL GARMENTS IN COLD WATER
- REMOVE PROMPTLY AFTER WASH CYCLE TO AVOID COLOR MIGRATION
- WASH INSIDE OUT
- HANG GARMENTS (especially those with spandex) TO DRY
- IF YOU CANNOT HANG DRY, MACHINE DRY ON THE LOWEST SETTING
- TURN JERSEYS INSIDE OUT BEFORE DRYING
- DO NOT WASH IN HOT WATER
- DO NOT USE CHLORINE BLEACH
- DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER
- DO NOT WASH WHITES AND COLORS TOGETHER
- DO NOT MACHINE DRY ON HIGH HEAT
- DO NOT LEAVE WET OR DAMP GARMENTS IN YOUR TRAVEL BAG, IN A PILE WITH OTHER CLOTHING OR IN WASHING MACHINE
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN
Please Note: Jersey Customs will not be accountable and will not replace, refund or exchange uniforms that are damaged due to improper care and or maintenance.
Jersey Customs will not accept cancellations once the order detail has been confirmed by the customer and our factory has started production of your order. Any cancellation after this time will be subject to 50% of the total order. We do reserve the right to refuse service or order(s) you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person or per order.
- For Custom uniforms:
- We do NOT accept the return or exchange for custom uniforms (which have your team name or logos, designs or your choosing colors) We encourage our customers to order a customized sample of their designed uniform to inspect the overall look and that it is to their expectation. Once the customer has approved the Order Detail and has opted not to order a customized sample, we are not liable for any dissatisfaction that the customer might experience or portray
Please be aware: Jersey Customs does NOT offer refund. ONLY exchange or redo or we can offer a credit note on your account to use for your future orders
All Jersey Customs uniform returns or issues must be reported to our office within 7 business days of merchandise receipt. We will not accept any returns made after 30 days of the invoice date. All merchandise claims and or returns must be submitted via email stating in detail the reason for the return and specifying the issues, and include photos if needed to support your claim. Our quality assurance department will review your claim and research your issues and if we deemed it to be an error on our part, we will gladly replace the merchandise or provide a refund accordingly. However if it is not an error in our part and we can provide the proper documentation to support our claim, Jersey Customs has the right to deny the customer’s claim, complaints, and or issues
- The commitment and responsibilities of the parties in which services are either served or rendered prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purpose. These Terms and Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services. If we deemed that you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term of these Terms and Conditions, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will be held accountable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination.
- These Terms and Conditions and policies or procedures posted by us on this site or in relation to the Service, make up the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and direct your use of the Service, taking the place of any prior agreements and communications, whether oral or written, between you or us. Any uncertainty or vagueness in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall not be regarded against the drafting party.
Monday – Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M (Eastern Standard Time)
The information provided on JerseyCustoms.net may have some misprint or minor clerical errors in content. We reserve the right to modify and correct any errors and inaccuracies and alter JerseyCustoms.net accordingly. We do not guarantee 100% or affirm that your use of our service will be timely, secure, or error-free.